The Adjourn - by NyaayShastra
Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
2. Word Limit: 500 to 1200 words. This word limit is exclusive of the endnotes (if any).
3. Font Style: Times New Roman
4. Font Size: 12 , Headings -14 (IN CAPS)
5. Line Spacing : 1.5
6. The content will be subjected to a “Plagiarism test ” (Plagiarism shall invite blacklisting of the author).
7. The references must be in the form of hyperlinks. Hyperlinks should be provided to all supporting materials and legal texts for the benefit of the readers. In case no hyperlink is available for any reference, use of endnotes is recommended.
8. In case endnotes are used, the article submitted should be properly referenced as per the 19th Bluebook citation format.
9. The content should revolve around the following areas :-
Any Social issue
Any recent judgment or order passed by the Supreme court
4. Any policy/Act passed by the Government
10. The content must not reflect any religious/ political biasness.
11. A balance needs to be there while analyzing a policy.
12. Any opinion must be stated as an opinion itself and not as a fact.
13. The language of the content must not be over-technical. If the maxims or un-common legal terms are used, it is advisable to insert a speaking footnote to explain the same.
14. The article should be attached in .doc i.e. word format with the mail.
16. All the manuscripts will go through a review.
17. The review process of each manuscript may take up to 10 Days, though the Board of Editors shall endeavour to respond back to the author(s) within a week.