NyaayShastra Law Review
Call for Papers: Submit by 15 April, 2021
TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED
I. Long Articles (3000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
II. Essays/Short Articles (1000-3000 words, Excluding footnotes)
III. Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1000-2500 words)
Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript.
Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author).
Rs. 1000 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author).
Note: The fee is to be paid after acceptance of the Manuscript.
How to Submit?
The NLR will only accept submissions through the google form link provided here.
After the submission, you shall be informed about your acceptance or rejection of the paper within 48 hours.
I. General Instructions
• Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
• Up to 3 authors are allowed for all the categories.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NLR.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
1. The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 150-word abstract.
2. The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
3. The name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
4. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
NOTE: All submission should be in word (.docx/.doc) format and sending pdf must be avoided.
All submissions must contain the following:
Name of the author(s)
Title of the paper
Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable),
The type of submission (Long Article, Essay/Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment)
Note: Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of NLR Journal. Henceforth, articles accepted for publication may be cross-published/republished. Such cross-publishing/republishing shall not require the prior consent of the author(s).
For detailed guidelines refer here: