Nyaayshastra Law Review
1. 21ST CENTURY FLAW IN A 19TH CENTURY LAW
By Prakriti Singh, a law student at Hidayatullah National Law University,
4. UNRAVELING THE NEW MEDIA POLICY, 2020 AFTER SCRAPING OF ARTICLE 370
By Aditi Mohapatra & Saswata Behera, Students at KIIT School of Law.
7. JUDICIAL ACTIVISM: SERVING SUMMONS THROUGH DIGITAL MODE NEEDS LEGISLATIVE AMENDMENT
By Aishwarya Mehta, Student at Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
By Kosha Doshi, a law student at Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
By Paridhi Butola, a law student at Banasthali Vidyapith.
8. WOMEN REFUGEES: THE FORGOTTEN MAJORITY.
By Anurima Sood, a Law Student at Jindal Global Law School
3. INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (IPO) - INVESTING IN CAPITAL MARKETS OF INDIA: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
By Sonal Gupta & Shivani Khareedi, Law Students at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
6. ABUSE OF DOMINANCE UNDER INDIAN COMPETITION LAW: A CASE FOR PROHIBITION OF DOMINANCE PER SE
By Sean McDonald, student at School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
NyaayShastra Law Review (ISSN: 2582-8479)