1. The Manuscripts received are assigned a manuscript code. (eg. MN-106)
2. After this all the details of the author are removed from the manuscript.
3. Now the article is sent to 2 of our Reviewers. ( which are not from our honorary board members)
4. The piece is then assessed on content, relevance, language, writing style, comprehension, engagement, presentation, subject, audience and similarity index.
5. After evaluating the articles both the reviewers assign the manuscript a score out of 5.
6. The manuscripts that get a combined score of above 6 out of 10 are selected for final publication.