top of page
1. The Manuscripts received are assigned a manuscript code. (eg. MN-106)
2. After this all the details of the author are removed from the manuscript.
3. Now the article is sent to 2 of our Reviewers. ( which are not from our honorary board members)
4. The piece is then assessed on content, relevance, language, writing style, comprehension, engagement, presentation, subject, audience and similarity index.
5. After evaluating the articles both the reviewers assign the manuscript a score out of 10.
6. The manuscripts that get a combined score of above 15 out of 20 are selected for final publication.
bottom of page